Attorney Inbal Duchovny-Zeevi has represented dozens of minors in Juvenile Court, none of whom was sentenced to any jail time.
The juvenile court system is rehabilitation oriented. By encouraging minors to cooperate with treatment programs, and coordinating these programs, defense counsel can often convince the court to lean towards a rehabilitative sentence, such as community service, and avoid a formal conviction altogether.
While relentlessly fighting for minors’ rights, Inbal Duchovni-Zeevi never forgets to take advantage of rehabilitative options, and to ensure minimal damage to their future.
Inbal Duchovni-Zeevi’s ability to connect with youngsters, gain their cooperation, and gently guide them through the process, has been her key to success in the field. Her excellent relationship with Social Services has also proven invaluable.
We represent minors accused of:
- Property Offenses (Burglary, Robbery, Theft, Possession of Stolen Property)
- Violent Offences (Assault, Battery, Domestic Battery)
- Drug Offenses (Possession, Cultivation and Manufacturing, Distribution and Sales)
- Vehicular Offenses
- Criminal Threats, Extortion
- Credit Card Fraud
- Sex Offences (Sexual Harassment, Indecent Exposure, Sexual Assault, Rape)
- Offences Against Police Officers (Assault, Insulting a Public Servant, Obstructing a Police Officer in the Line of Duty)
- Wrongful Death Offenses (Involuntary Manslaughter, Manslaughter, Homicide)
Has your son or daughter been called in for questioning or been arrested? Call us immediately for quick and effective legal assistance.